Monday, July 12, 2010

And In The Beginning There Was Dance...

Welcome to the world of Ballet J!

I come to you all today (those of you who are actually reading this, anyway) as a blogger. Most know me as a dance teacher, but as a dance teacher, I am always looking for ways to enhance my experiences and techniques, and constantly looking to push myself forward in the dance world. After having a recent conversation with my sister, I decided that using my writing skills could help me cultivate this desire. So here I am, ready to bring to you a vast array of dance thoughts, opinions, and knowledge. It will be all dance, all the time, ranging from ballet to bollywood to hip hop to tap to modern to renaissance and beyond! I look forward to bringing you all into my world, and hopefully get DANCE out there into the universe of blogging!

An actual entry will be on its way soon!

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment